Check out the Gingerweb Man blog from Nursery. Loads of exciting investigation and problem solving.
We loved reading the story of The Gingerbread Man, our favourite part was when the fox tricked him at the end! We thought about ways to help The Gingerbread Man cross the river so he didn’t get eaten. We used our spare gingerbread men that we didn’t eat and made boats, bridges and even spider webs!
Have a look at our learning stories to see what we did…
We were learning to…
- solve problems
- work together
- listen to each others ideas
- test our ideas and change them if they did not work
- keep trying when things don’t work the first time
- explain our ideas and why things happen
How can you continue learning at home?
- share the learning stories and talk about what happened and why they think it happened
- encourage children to solve simple problems at home such as what to do if they spill sand on the floor…
View original post 35 more words